In Wesley Chapel, the Pasco Sheriff’s Office is the primary and sole provider of full service Law Enforcement and Policing Services. The Pasco Sheriff’s Office has about 1,500 employees assigned to Law Enforcement and Detention and civilian duties in the County.
The Pasco Sheriff s Office provides a range of law enforcement services and is responsible for protecting the county’s residents. The office offers crime prevention solutions and handles domestic violence cases. In addition, it has a detention bureau that administers various correction facilities that houses thousands of inmates. The Pasco Sheriff s Office operates a patrol division that responds to over 290,000 routine and emergency calls annually. The division responds to the needs of nearly one half million residents.
How to Contact The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office
- Administrative Offices: 8700 Citizen Dr., New Port Richey, FL 34654
- District II Office: 36409 State Rte 52 Dade City, FL (352) 518-5000
- Wesley Chapel Community Office: 28211 Paseo Drive, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
- Emergencies: 911
- Dispatch/Communications (Non-Emergency) 727-847-8102
- District II Admin: 352-518-5000
- Main Office Number: 1-800-854-2862